"message": "Account 2c17057e-f971-453c-a85f-c9610f0ebd46 (Aconex) has been disconnected."
Aconex only allows one OAuth connection per account.
- If you re-authenticate into the same Aconex account and get a new account token via Agave Link, the previous account token will become invalid in an hour, resulting in the error above.
- It would not be an issue if you store and keep using the account token you've got.
- Log into the Aconex website won't impact and invalidate account tokens.
- Store and share the access token even in the development phase.
- Get multiple accounts for testing and development. (We can generate them for you if needed.)