Browser Privacy SettingsSource Systems.
Some browsers (typically Safari on both macOS and iOS) mistake the foregoing as "cross-site tracking" and prevent Agave Link from functioning correctly. Agave API promises to NEVER track your browsing history.
The below explains how to enable Agave Link in these browsers. You can always clear your cookie and re-enable your privacy setting after authenticating with Agave API.
Safari on macOS
- From the top menu bar, select "Safari" and then choose "Preferences…"
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Uncheck the "Prevent cross-site tracking" checkbox
Safari on iOS
- Open "Settings"
- Select "Safari"
- Scroll down to the "Security & Privacy" section
- Uncheck "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" and "Block All Cookies"
- On the top right, click on the ≡ menu icon and then select "Settings"
- On the left, select "Privacy & Security". Alternatively, you can search for "cookies".
- Select the "Standard" option.
If that does not work, select the "Custom" option and uncheck "Cookies".
- On the top right, click on the ⋮ menu icon and then select "Settings"
- On the left, select "Security and Privacy". Alternatively, you can search for "cookies".
- Open "Cookies and other site data"
- Select the "Block third-party cookies in Incognito" option.
For more information, see related Google Support post.