Agave API gives you a single API to read and write data from software commonly used in construction and field services. Our integrations span software used in project management, scheduling, financials, document storage, and more.
Here are common terms we use in this guide:
- Source System: A third-party software, such as Procore, QuickBooks Online, or ServiceTitan.
- User: A person with access to a Source System, likely the end-user of your application. For example, an employee at a specialty contractor who grants your application permission to access their data in a Source System.
- Integration: Agave's connections to Source Systems.
- Agave API: A unified API that lets you read and write data from Source Systems that Users grant your application access to.
- Agave Link: A front-end component provided by Agave that you can embed in your application to let your Users select Source Systems, authenticate, and share data with your application.
- Linked Account: A User’s Source System account after they have authenticated and granted permission to your application via Agave Link.
- Agave File Manager: A front-end component provided by Agave that you can embed in your application to let your Users select files and folders from a Linked Account to share with your application.
Agave API is organized around REST. It has predictable resource-oriented URLs, accepts JSON-encoded request bodies and returns JSON-encoded responses, and uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs. We provide SDKs for most popular languages, though you can use any HTTP client to make API requests.
If you need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.