Browser Privacy Settings
This issue shouldn't happen again after June 19, 2023.
Reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org if it's still a problem for you or your end-user.
Agave Link needs to store a cross-site cookie on your browser to let you authenticate with Source Systems.
Some browsers (typically Safari on both macOS and iOS) mistake this as "cross-site tracking" and prevent Agave Link from functioning correctly. We do not track or store your browsing history.
We explains how to enable Agave Link in these browsers. You can always clear your cookie and re-enable your privacy setting after authenticating with Agave API.
Safari on macOS
- From the top menu bar, select "Safari" and then choose "Preferences…"
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Uncheck the "Prevent cross-site tracking" checkbox
Safari on iOS
- Open "Settings"
- Select "Safari"
- Scroll down to the "Security & Privacy" section
- Uncheck "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" and "Block All Cookies"
- On the top right, click on the ≡ menu icon and then select "Settings"
- On the left, select "Privacy & Security". Alternatively, you can search for "cookies".
- Select the "Standard" option.
If that does not work, select the "Custom" option and uncheck "Cookies".
- On the top right, click on the ⋮ menu icon and then select "Settings"
- On the left, select "Security and Privacy". Alternatively, you can search for "cookies".
- Open "Cookies and other site data"
- Select the "Block third-party cookies in Incognito" option.
If you can't change this setting, scroll down and add
For more information, see related Google Support post.